Tuesday 1 March 2011

Echeveria flower updates

The echeveria difractens flowers are now out so I thought I would post them for those that asked.


Sadly because I have brought them inside they are not lasting long.


It is the only one in full bloom right now,  the rest are just getting started, but there are new flower spikes jutting out all over the place.  None more than echeveria carnicolor. This is such a medusa at the moment that I couldn't get a good photo.


Hopefully in a few weeks I will have a few more in flower at the same time so I can try a few more hybrids.  I should probably start putting in some thought as to what may work together.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely lovely specimens! Funny I just took a photo today of my bumpy Haworthia and now I see the same plant in your previous post. Perhaps worldwide, Haworthias were calling out for attention?

    ReplyDelete