Once settled, offsets are produced on stolons from the base of the plant. Although doesn't seem to form big clumps.
They flower a bit later in the summer than many, with good thick flower spikes which branch along their length instead of just at the top. Flowers are pale pink
Seems good for winter, although there is some shrinkage and a slightly paler colour, this is not that noticeable. It does take a little time to settle as mentioned before, so I would avoid purchasing it or planting it after mid summer, so it has time to acclimatise to the new home.
- Size: Large
- Summer Colour: green with brown tips
- Rosette: Nea, very upright when young
- Offsets: Few, coming from the base of the plant, on stolons
- Clump: Clumps slowly
- Flower: Pink on thick stalks
- Winter hardiness: Good, no problems with being wet and cold.