Monday, 15 November 2010
Out of danger at last
Having decided I wanted it, I started trying to track one down and managed to find some seeds. There are now a few suppliers who sell seeds of both varieties so hopefully it will become more common in a few years. As usual I had no problem getting the seeds to germinate, and then had a very anxious wait while one by one I managed to kill the seedlings before they developed into young plants. Keeping seedlings alive is something I am really not very good at. I know the theory but some how either manage to over or under water them.
Hopefully in 1 - 2 years I will be posting pictures of the plant in flower (or 3 - 4 years if I ordered the wrong seeds)!