Wednesday 22 February 2012

A forced re-pot

A quick update on the echeveria seedlings I posted about here.  The e. agavoides ebony have not grown much as would be expected in winter.  The e. subrigida x peacockii on the other hand have grown at an alarming rate. So much so that the two largest were forcing out the other seedlings. Normally I would avoid doing any re-potting in winter, but in this case there was a chance that leaving them would ruin the plants, so I made an exception and potted them up. These are the two biggest


They are turning into lovely plants and should be a decent size by the end of summer.  The pale one is still going, but is much slower.  The comments from friends suggest there will be no shortage of takers once I decide how many spares I want to get rid of.

2 comments: